Saturday, September 1, 2012

LABOR DAY TENT SALE AT DEVILS KNOB

Check out the sales in the tent this weekend at Devils Knob.  Equipment, balls, apparel, it's all here and on sale!  Sale runs through Monday, September 3.



In conjunction with the PGA of America, Wintergreen golf is a proud supporter of Patriot Golf Day.  From August 31-September 3, 2012, your donation of $1 or more will benefit the Folds of Honor Foundation.  This foundation provides educational opportunities for children and spouses of military service men and women killed or disabled while serving our Great Nation. 

Donations of $50 or more will get you a free round of golf at Wintergreen!  Inquire in both golf shops.

1 comment:

  1. I was able to get a great pair of golf pants for men here. It's my favorite so far. I am hoping to get another great pair for my Dad when I come visit this month.

    ReplyDelete